Hear Them Roar - Round 2 nominations have now closed
Inspiring case studies of high achieving women in regional Australia
Do you know a high achieving business woman in the Riverina who demonstrates the incredible outcomes that can be achieved by women living and working in regional Australia?
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Women in Business Wagga HEAR THEM ROAR' video series.
Covering a range of industries and professions, the second 'HEAR THEM ROAR' short film series will continue to highlight the inspiring achievements of local business women and provide a roadmap for future entrepreneurs by demonstrating what’s possible in this great region.
We're looking for ten high achieving women to feature in the videos, to shine a light on the professional excellence and accomplishments of those achieving success in regional Australia.
This year’s series will feature at least one woman working in the region’s strong agricultural sector, in recognition of the support provided by major sponsor AgriFutures Australia. Other sponsors include Bush and Campbell, The Commonwealth Bank, Commins Hendriks Solicitors, ICG Construction and the NRMA.
The objectives of the video series are to:
- Celebrate the success of women who have achieved outstanding outcomes while living and working in regional Australia
- Positively influence perceptions around the type of career and lifestyle people can enjoy in regional Australia
- Inspire women living and working in regional Australia to believe they can achieve outcomes that are equally successful to their urban counterparts
- Encourage more people living in urban centres to consider living and working in regional Australia
- Encourage government and business to prioritise the needs of regional Australia in planning and allocation of funding
- Promote the Riverina region as a fantastic place to live and work
A full overview of the ’HEAR THEM ROAR’ video series can be accessed here.
Nomination forms are available at this link. Nominations close on 30 May 2018.
We invite you to take a look at the short films produced in the inaugural Hear Them Roar series.
Contact Women in Business Wagga with any queries.
Thank you to our partners Mayfly Media Video Productions and WaggaWagga.TV for their inspired participation in this project.